Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Flat Belly Diet

Ok, so.  Today is the first day of my new diet.  I so want to go on a diet!  I feel huge, I weigh the most I have ever which stinks.  I have not enough energy to go around and so much stuff to do to keep up with cleaning, cooking, church plant activities, american heiritage girls stuff, marriage bonding, Cavy cleanup etc.  My feet hurt.  My back hurts. So.  I am afraid that I'll lose my milk since I am nursing, but it seems unlikely since this isn't an extreme diet (1600 cal a day) and I am sure I will be getting better nutrients that I otherwise would...my eating right now is not nutritionally sound.  So later today when it is not the middle of the night I will weigh myself and stuff.  Not sure if anyone will read this but me...maybe Chris.  So it's a four day "anti-bloat" so we lose the water we are retaining and see some quick results.  I am bummed about getting off of coffee.  I might have to actually get enough sleep.  Since I am writing this at two in the morning, clearly that isn't happening. But I had to grocery shop and then I was motivated to clean...well boy I am full of excuses, huh?  But I was able to talk to Brooke in Greece, so it wasn't all bad.  Ok.  Goodnight.

1 comment:

Portlandia said...

Not that u asked... 1600 calories way too restrictive for someone your size, especially breastfeeding! Don't set yourself up to fail. You didn't gain weight fast and you shouldn't lose it fast either. Modify the diet to be something you can envision following forever. And snack on the 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables your body needs. Every thing in moderation. More power to you!!