Friday, February 29, 2008

Why do I do this?

I got serious issues here, I am going the wrong way! From the last blog to today...I have gained 18 more pounds! So here are my excuses...no wait...not gonna do it! All I know is that my clothes are not fitting me anymore and I will not buy any more clothes at a bigger size. My boss/friend tells me routinely to turn things around....so I'm going to try again. I must say that when I got down to my goal weight in October 2006 I do remember being disappointed in how my body looked, but I did feel good. So I have always known that this has to be a lifestyle change but it is real hard, and I just wish I could eat what I wanted, when I wanted it. So the last time I weighed was this week sometime and I was 188, but who knows I may be 190 after that piece of pizza for lunch and nachos for dinner. I will record the official weight on Sunday (March 2nd) when I will officially start my DIET....should I have a goal date? My third daughter is due in 14 weeks...that's 3.5 months to pull something off...I have also committed to doing a half marthon July 4th (a walking one) and I am suppose to start training real soon....that is 18 weeks (4.5 months). Here's hoping! Oh I am going to do Weight Watchers Again....I do well with that!

Please join in keeping me accountable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, it's time for you to update this blog. How's the diet and exercise going? Keep us posted!