Friday, November 28, 2008

Beth- Thanksgiving

So I lost a lot of weight!  I was down to 199.2- which I am sorry to say is still more than my after-baby weight but it is a big improvement.  I was very excited.  I also lost three or four inches...I'll have to check to be sure.  So I lost five plus pounds.  Yeah.  Boy I must've been bloated.

Unfortunately my diet wasn't lovely today.  Well I tried and I didn't do too bad.  I ate a healthy and light breakfast.  I didn't eat anything else until we arrived.  Even thanksgiving dinner wasn't so bad...but I ate more dessert than I should've.  But good news, my tummy told me to STOP.  And I did.

I also ate some bloaty foods: Cauliflower, diet coke.  But I drank a lot of water.  So I may've hurt myself some.  But it was most definitely my best thanksgiving ever.  And even though I slipped up at the end, I am going to do great tomorrow! I was careful to not keep the tempting leftovers or to freeze the other ones.  So Although I do plan on stepping on the scale tomorrow I refuse to be too terribly upset.  I just need a good starting place for the next thirty two weeks.

No comments: