Friday, December 05, 2008

OOPS!

So really...I knew I was "supposed" to be journaling in the book, but blogging was more convienent for me.  So today I glanced at the book, and I actually have topics I am supposed to be journal/blogging ON.  Uh, Oh!
So I figured I'd start with day one since my diet will be longer than 32 days anyway.  

Write down at least three reasons why you have chosen to go on the Flat Belly Diet.  Describe how you feel about the 28 days ahead and what you expect from yourself.

1. I am overweight and I am not very happy about how I look.
2. I want more energy and eating the right foods will do that for me.
3. I do not want to develop Diabetes or high blood pressure.
4. I have had some symptoms of depression and eating some of the right kinds of fat (Omega 3s) can actually help my brain work right!
5. I want to be a good example to my daughters.
6. I am unhappy with my unhealthy eating habits and the importance food has in my life.  It is way too important.  It is just stuff.

I look forward to the next 28 days.  I will NOT give in to temptation.  Once I slide a little I tend to keep going...straight and narrow for me!  But eating healthy has got to be a bit cheaper...I went shopping and man is food expensive.  It is fun to try new foods...hopefully I'll settle on some cheap ones.

No comments: