Monday, December 01, 2008

Mourning Latte

Goodness.  Today didn't actually go so well...oh i think i did okay on eating.  We even went to the park and got some exercise. But one of our Guinea Pigs died today and we don't know why.  I kinda wanted to take in the other one, but she is not at all sick and we have to be careful with our money.  It was a hard day.  Chris was a big help...he took Alaina to AHG which is so draining to me to get everyone there and everything.  Now we have Christmas decor!

So for breakfast I had three cups of coffee...lunch I ate around one thirty and it was a bowl of cream of wheat and a cheese stick.  For dinner I ate Wendy's chili and baked potato with half the sour cream.  I had for snack 3 pieces of chocolate and a cup of milk.  It was pretty late in the day though!

No comments: